• LOGIN
  • No products in the cart.

Foreigners: Why are we always asked these questions in China?

why.jpg

 

在中国我去过的地方也算多了,我觉得关于人们最常问我的10个问题,如果好好研究一下这些问题和答案,我在中国停留的这段时间会更愉快吧。你们大家能把你们遇到的最常见的中国人的问题放上来么?

I have been to quite a few places in China. If I could really understand the top 10 questions asked by Chinese people,as well as their answers, I think I would have a more pleasant stay in China. Would you like to post here the questions you are often asked by Chinese people? 

 

First of all, you will surely be asked these:

我先说,肯定有这几个问题:

Where are you from?

你从哪来啊?

Why have you come here?

你为什么来这啊?

How long will you stay here?

你打算在这住多久啊?

How long have you been here?

你来这多久了啊?

Do you like China?

你喜欢中国不啊?

 

bomalong:

Which country are you from?

你是哪国?

 

shui_gui:

Which country are you from?

你哪个国家的?

Are you used to the life here?

来这里会习惯不?

Are you used to the local dishes?

会不会吃这边的菜?

What do you do?

你是干什么的?

How long will it take you to reach your hometown by train? (Because some villagers don’t know one will never get to the U.S. by train.)

回你老家要坐几个小时的火车?(因为有些农民不知道坐火车去不了美国)

Do you like China?

你喜欢中国吗?

Do all people in your country have white skin like you?

你们那边人的皮肤都这么白吗?

How many years have you been here?

来了几年?

Will you go back to your hometown or live here in the future?

你以后要回你老家还是呆在这边?

 

shadowfagged:

Do you like Chinese food?

你喜欢中国菜么?

Do you like China?

你喜欢中国么?

How long will you stay in China?

你打算在中国住多久?

What do you do?

你是干什么的啊?

Have you eaten yet????????? I’m driven crazy by this question. I’m asked this question all the time. People see I have take-away in my hands, but they still ask the question. 

你吃了么???????????我想狠操这个问题,一周七天,一天二十四小时,我明明手上提着外卖准备回家吃,可就是有人总是问我。

Why do you like China?

你为什么会喜欢中国啊?

Do you have blood brothers or sisters? 

你有兄弟姐妹么?

Where is your home?

你家在哪里啊?

 

Reply from falsenocitation to shadowfagged:

falsenocitation 回复shadowfagged:

“Have you eaten?” in Chinese is similar to “How are you?” in English. They are both greeting words. 

“你吃了么?”在中国相当于英语里的“how are you”。都只是打招呼寒暄的话。

 

nickkilla:

Can you use chopsticks?

你会用筷子么?

Have you posted ads on WeChat? 

你在微信上打广告么?

Do you know what QQ is?

你知道什么是QQ么?

Can you give me your QQ account? 

能给我你的QQ号么?

 

sleepyfucker:

Where are you from? (the US)

你从哪来?(美国)

Why did you come to China? (sometimes it will be asked together with Question 5)

你为什么要来中国?(有时候和第5个问题一起问)

Do you like China?

你喜欢中国么?

Do you like Chinese food? (Are you used to spicy food?)

你喜欢吃中国菜么?(你能吃辣么?)

Do you like Chinese girls? (Which are better, Chinese girls or foreign girls?)

你喜欢中国姑娘么?(中国姑娘和外国姑娘比哪个好啊?)

Do you have a girlfriend? (Is she Chinese or a foreigner?)

你有女朋友么?(中国人还是外国人啊?)

What do you do? (Are you an English teacher?)

你是干什么工作的啊?(是英语教师么?)

Do you like singing? (Do you like KTV ?)

你喜欢唱歌么?(你喜欢去KTV么?)

Do you have a WeChat account? (Can we be friends on WeChat?)

你有微信么?(我们能互相加微信么?)

Can you teach me English? (Because I can teach you Chinese!)

你能教我英语么?(因为我能教你中文!)

 

sparklebeef:

Are you used to spicy food?

你能吃辣么?

Do you know that China has  5,000 years of history?

中国有5000年历史你知道么?

Why did you come to China?

为什么你要来中国?

Why don’t you find a Chinese girl?

为什么你不找个中国姑娘?

Why do foreigners like hamburgers?

为什么外国人喜欢吃汉堡包?

I like you. Do you like me?

我喜欢你,你喜欢我么?

Can I have your QQ account?

能给我你的QQ号么?

How much do you earn every month?

你每个月挣多少钱?

Can you speak Chinese?

你会说汉语么?

Can you teach me English?

你能教我英语么?

 

polarbackup:

How much do you earn?

你赚多少钱?

Can you speak Chinese?

你会说汉语么?

How are you?

你好么?

Can you take a picture with my child?

你能和我孩子合张影么?

 

turkmenitron:

Do you like China?

你喜欢中国么?

Why do you like China?

你为什么喜欢中国?

Why are you so fat?

你为什么这么胖?

Why did you come to China?

你为什么要来中国?

How long will you stay in China?

你打算在中国待多久?

Do you have a girlfriend?

你有女朋友么?

Where did you learn Chinese?

你在哪学的中文?

How long have you been learning Chinese?

你学中文多久了?

Which country are you from?

你是哪国来的?

Where in the US are you from?

你是从美国哪来的?

 

In-China:

I have heard some villagers saying, “The U.S.? I heard it’s a nice city!”  

我以前听过一些农民说: 美国? 听说美国那个城市不错!

 

The_MadStork:

So tall! Are you XXX tall? (Generally, XXX is at least 10cm more than my actual height.)

好高啊!你有XXX么?(一般都比我的实际身高至少多10cm)

If it is not asked, the typical is: Are you used to spicy food? How much do you earn? Are you willing to marry my daughter?

如果不是这个问题,就是标准的:你能吃辣么?你赚多少钱?你肯娶我女儿么?

 

laowai86:

Besides the above questions, someone even asked me, “How are the relationships between China and the U.S. right now?” “Are Chinese girls beautiful?” “Are you used to Chinese food?” 

除了上面这些问题,还有人问我现在中美关系怎么样,中国妞漂不漂亮,吃不吃得惯中国菜。

 

pomegranate2012:

How large is your house?

你家几平米?

How large is your country?

你的国家几平米?

Does your country have black people?

你们国家有黑人么?

How about the weather in your country?

你们国家天气怎么样?

Are Chinese people very clever? 

中国人是不是非常聪明?

2016-06-24

0 responses on "Foreigners: Why are we always asked these questions in China?"

    Leave a Message

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    Copyright ©right 2017 Chinlingo Inc. All rights reserved.