This section consists of 4 lessons, with the emphasis on appellations in a family, on social occasions and on public occasions. It is a course featured by the utterly basic and common Chinese words. Word teaching is supplemented by vivid interpretation with illustrations and cartoons. Plenty of exercises and Chinese character instructions are attached to help you learn Chinese in an all-round way. One article about Chinese culture goes with each lesson lead you to know about China deeply. The experienced TCFL (Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language) teacher Vicky offers a light-hearted interpretation of the words, and interacts with you in the ever-interesting games.
- The “Vocabulary course – Appellations” is suitable for every Chinese beginner.
- Foreigners all age that want to learn Chinese quickly and build up your vocabulary in appellations are recommended to learn by this course.
- People who love Chinese and want to visit China or study in China can learn this course for the start.
By learning the course, you will be able to expand your Chinese vocabulary and promote your communication skill in Chinese rapidly.
- Master the pronunciation of nearly 50 frequently used Chinese words. You’ll be able to use proper appellations on suitable occasions.
- You will have no problem to recognize 50 Chinese characters related to appellations, so that you can call your family and friends in Chinese.
- You will know some appellations on public occasions.
- Be ready for our Chinlingo 1-on-1 live Chinese course on Chinlingo website.
|Social Relationship Lesson 1: Family (1)||00:03:04|
|Social Relationship Lesson 2: Family (2)||00:03:22|
|Social Relationship Lesson 3: Friends||00:03:55|
|Social Relationship Lesson 4: Appellations on Public Occassions||00:02:50|
No Reviews found for this course.