This section consists of 7 lessons, with the emphasis on grammar knowledge including function words, interrogatives, the existential sentence pattern, the present progressive tense, the affirmative sentence pattern and so on. It is a course featured by the utterly basic and common Chinese words. Word teaching is supplemented by vivid interpretation with illustrations and cartoons. Plenty of exercises and Chinese character instructions are attached to help you learn Chinese in an all-round way. One article about Chinese culture goes with each lesson lead you to know about China deeply. The experienced TCFL (Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language) teacher Vicky offers a light-hearted interpretation of the words, and interacts with you in the ever-interesting games.
- The “Vocabulary course – Common grammar” is suitable for every Chinese beginner.
- Foreigners all age that want to learn Chinese quickly and speak Chinese more accurately and fluently are recommended to learn by this course.
- People who love Chinese and want to study or live in China can learn this course for the start.
By learning the course, you will be able to expand your Chinese vocabulary and promote your communication skill in Chinese rapidly.
- You’ll be able to know the problem of basic grammar learning.
- You’ll be able to speak Chinese more accurately and fluently.
- You’ll able to communicate with Chinese people like a local.
- Be ready for our Chinlingo 1-on-1 live Chinese course on Chinlingo website.
NOTE: Sign up before watching free course or section (If you are in China, a VPN is needed,sorry about that!)
|Grammar Lesson 1: Function Word||5 years, 9 months|
|Grammar Lesson 2: Interrogative (1)||00:03:49|
|Grammar Lesson 3: Interrogative (2)||00:04:06|
|Grammar Lesson 4: Interrogative (3)||00:02:19|
|Grammar Lesson 5: Existential Sentence & Present Progressive Tense||00:03:46|
|Grammar Lesson 6: Affirmative Sentence||00:03:04|
|Grammar Lesson 7: Practical Sentences||00:04:30|
No Reviews found for this course.