This section consists of 10 lessons, with the emphasis on words of names, jobs and person description as well as the common words used in the context of introduction, inquiry and compliment. It is a course featured by the utterly basic and common Chinese words. Word teaching is supplemented by vivid interpretation with illustrations and cartoons. Plenty of exercises and Chinese character instructions are attached to help you learn Chinese in an all-round way. One article about Chinese culture goes with each lesson lead you to know about China deeply. The experienced TCFL (Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language) teacher Vicky offers a light-hearted interpretation of the words, and interacts with you in the ever-interesting games.
- The “Vocabulary course – Personal information” is suitable for every Chinese beginner.
- Foreigners all age that want to learn Chinese quickly and build up your vocabulary in personal pronoun, person, common adverbs are recommended to learn by this course.
- People who love Chinese and want to know how to describe personal information in Chinese can learn this course for the start.
By learning the course, you will be able to expand your Chinese vocabulary and promote your communication skill in Chinese rapidly.
- Master the pronunciation of nearly 100 useful Chinese words. You’ll be able to using describing your personal information in Chinese.
- You will able to have a conversation to introduce personal information, ask about other people’ s job.
- You will have no problem to recognize 100 Chinese characters related to names, jobs, person descriptions, so that you can make people know you better and faster.
- You will know some Chinese sentences of compliment.
- Be ready for our Chinlingo 1-on-1 live Chinese course on Chinlingo website.
|Personal information Lesson 1: Personal pronoun||00:04:04|
|Personal information Lesson 2: Person||00:02:40|
|Personal information Lesson 3: Name||00:03:38|
|Personal information Lesson 4: I can speak Chinese||00:04:36|
|Personal information Lesson 5: What about you?||00:02:16|
|Personal information Lesson 6: I’m a teacher||00:03:16|
|Personal information Lesson 7: Tone shift of “不”||00:02:52|
|Personal information Lesson 8: Common adverbs||00:03:07|
|Personal information Lesson 9: Describe a person||00:03:24|
|Personal information Lesson 10: It’ really cool||00:03:38|
No Reviews found for this course.