This section consists of 17 lessons, with the emphasis on words of common food, drinks, fruits, sauces, seasonings and featured snacks in China. It is a course featured by the utterly basic and common Chinese words. Word teaching is supplemented by vivid interpretation with illustrations and cartoons. Plenty of exercises and Chinese character instructions are attached to help you learn Chinese in an all-round way. One article about Chinese culture goes with each lesson lead you to know about China deeply. The experienced TCFL (Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language) teacher Vicky offers a light-hearted interpretation of the words, and interacts with you in the ever-interesting games.
- The “Vocabulary course – Diet” is suitable for every Chinese beginner.
- Foreigners all age that want to learn Chinese quickly and build up your vocabulary in diet are recommended to learn by this course.
- People who love Chinese food and want to visit China or study in China can learn this course for the start.
By learning the course, you will be able to expand your Chinese vocabulary and promote your communication skill in Chinese rapidly.
- Master the pronunciation of nearly 100 frequently used Chinese words. You’ll be able to order food in a local Chinese restaurant correctly.
- You will able to have a conversation about food with Chinese people, to talk about fruit, vegetable or flavors, Chinese people love to talk about food!
- You will have no problem to recognize 100 Chinese characters related to food, so that you can read the menu in a Chinese restaurant.
- You will know some Chinese food culture and the diet etiquette.
- Be ready for our Chinlingo 1-on-1 live Chinese course on Chinlingo website.
|How to master Chinese language?|
|Why Chinlingo can help you learn Chinese efficiently?||00:03:20|
|Chinlingo Chinese-Vocabulary Diet|
|Diet Lesson 1: Eat||00:03:23|
|Diet Lesson 2: Drink||00:03:16|
|Diet Lesson 3: Beverage||03:40:00|
|Diet Lesson 4: Water Temperature||00:03:34|
|Diet Lesson 5: Energy Food||00:03:11|
|Diet Lesson 6: Featured Snacks||00:03:14|
|Diet Lesson 7: Delicious Food||00:04:16|
|Diet Lesson 8: Common Fruits||FREE||00:02:46|
|Diet Lesson 9: Like & Dislike||00:04:35|
|Diet Lesson 10: Common Tableware||00:04:05|
|Diet Lesson 11: Common Sauces||00:04:00|
|Diet Lesson 12: Common Seasonings||00:02:57|
|Diet Lesson 13: Flavors||00:03:34|
|Diet Lesson 14: Comments on Food||00:04:46|
|Diet Lesson 15: Dietary Types||00:03:43|
|Diet Lesson 16: Dining Words||00:03:57|
|Diet Lesson 17: Hungry & Full||00:04:39|
No Reviews found for this course.