Have you ever eaten cheap takeout fried rice which is salty, gluey and filled with rubbery meat. I bet you hate that. Today, we’ ll pass our secret recipe of how to cook authentic Chinese fried rice on to you. Follow us, step by step to cook healthy and tasty fried rice and learn some Chinese expressions about food.
* 2-3 slices of bacon or ham or sausage, diced （ 2-3 片培根或火腿或香肠，切丁）
* 3-4 cups of leftover medium or long-grain rice (no freshly steamed rice)appetite（隔夜剩饭适量）
* 3 eggs, well beaten ( 三个充分搅打的鸡蛋）
* 2-3 scallions, sliced thinly on a sharp bias （适量葱花）
* 2 tsp.Chinese light soy sauce （ 两茶勺生抽）
* Salt （ 少许盐）
- Heat a frying pan or wok on medium-high heat and add 2 tablespoons oil swirling so that the bottom of the pan is coated.
- Add diced bacon and sauté until crisp and golden. Remove from pan and leave about a tablespoon of oil in the pan.
- Add beaten eggs, swirling to evenly coat the bottom of the pan. When the edges start to ruffle, add the rice evenly on to the eggs. Gently but expeditiously stir them around, breaking the eggs into small pieces. Do not press down on the rice, as you want to keep the fluffy texture.
- When the rice is warmed through, add bacon back in and stir through Add a small pinch of salt to season.
- Turn off the heat, add scallions and stir through. Scoop into bowls and serve immediately.
培 根: bacon
火 腿 : ham
香 肠 : sausage
葱 花 : scallions
生 抽 : Chinese light soy sauce
盐 : salt
Scan our service WeChat