• LOGIN
  • No products in the cart.

Classic lines from ‘Catain America’ in Chinese

Here comes Captain America again! No matter whose side you are on, let's review some classic lines from Captain America: Civil War in Chinese:

美国队长又来啦!无论你代表的是哪一对,我们都一起来回顾下一些《美国队长:内战》中经典的台词中文版吧:


Natasha: "Looking over your shoulder should be second nature."

黑寡妇:随时保持警惕应该是我们的第二天性。

Sam: "Anyone ever tell you you're a little paranoid?"

猎鹰:有没有人说过你有点疑神疑鬼啊?

Natasha: "Not to my face. Why, did You Hear Something?"

黑寡妇:没有人当面说过。为什么要这么问?是不是有谁说过?


Tony: "If we can't accept limitations, we're no better than the bad guys."

钢铁侠:如果我们不接受约束,那和恶棍有什么区别。

Steve: "We try to save as many people as we can. Sometimes that doesn't mean everybody, but you don't give up."

美队:我们是在尽全力解救更多的人。有时不是每个人都能被救,但我们不会放弃。

Steve: "He said 'Bucky' and suddenly I was that 16-year-old boy from Brooklyn again."

美队:他一说"巴基",我又突然变回了那个16岁的布鲁克林男孩。

Steve: "Sorry, Tony. You know I wouldn't do this if I had any other choice. But he's my friend."

美队:对不起,托尼。你知道的,但凡有其他选择我都不会这样做。但他是我的朋友。

Tony: "So was I."

钢铁侠:我曾经也是。

Peter Parker: I can't go to Germany.

蜘蛛侠:我不能去德国。

Tony Stark: Why not?

钢铁侠:为什么不能?

Peter Parker: I've got homework!

蜘蛛侠:我要写作业!

Falcon: "I don't know how many fights you've been on, but there's not usually this much talking."

猎鹰:我不知道你打过几次架,但一般来说没人讲这么多废话。

Falcon: "Tiny dude is big now!"

猎鹰:小不点现在成奥特曼了!

Iron Man: "Who's speaking?"

钢铁侠:谁在说话?

Ant-Man: "It's your conscience. We don't talk a lot these days."

蚁人:你的良心。很久没和它对过话了吧。

Black Widow: "Are we still friends?"

黑寡妇:我们还是朋友吗?

Hawkeye: "That depends on how hard you hit me."

鹰眼:得看你打得狠不狠了。

Tony: "I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart!"

钢铁侠:我在试图阻止你把联盟搞得四分五裂!

Steve: You did that when you signed."

美队:你签条约时就已经搞散了。

The article is translated and editted by Chinlingo. Please indicate the source (info.chinlingo.com) for any use, reproduction or transfer. 

本文由Chinlingo编译后发布,如需转载,请标明来源:info.chinlingo.com.

2016-06-21

0 responses on "Classic lines from 'Catain America' in Chinese"

    Leave a Message

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    Copyright ©right 2017 Chinlingo Inc. All rights reserved.