Here are 13 Chinese phrases you will often see on social media:
以下是13个你经常会在社交媒体上看到的中文短语:
关注 (guān zhù) follow
I can't decide if I should follow my ex-boyfriend on a microblog.
我无法决定是否应该在微博上关注我前任男友。
取消关注 (qǔ xiāo guān zhù) unfollow
You can choose to simply unfollow those users, block them or report the accounts to Twitter, as well – all with just one click.
只需点击一下鼠标,你就可以选择取消关注、屏蔽那些用户或向推特举报那些账号。
粉丝 (fěn sī) follower
Did I tell you Victoria Beckham has just become my follower?
我有告诉你贝嫂刚成为我的粉丝吗?
分享 (fēn xiǎng) share
Lots of parents share cute photos of their babies on social media sites.
很多父母在社交媒体网站上分享自己孩子的萌照。
回复 (huí fù) reply
We try to reply to all online inquiries within a week.
我们争取在一周内回复所有在线问询。
转发 (zhuǎn fā) repost/retweet
This is so useful I am going to repost it.
这个太有用了我得转发。
评论 (píng lùn) comment
Why don't you comment?
你为什么不评论下呢?
赞 (zàn)/点赞 (diǎn zàn) like
Her post only received one like.
她发的帖子才收到一个赞。
This image has been liked thousands of times on Facebook.
这张照片在Facebook上收获了数千次的点赞。
加好友 (jiā hǎo yǒu) friend
She was so surprised when her ex-boyfriend friended her.
她很惊讶她的前男友加她为好友。
删除 (shān chú)/解除好友 (jiě chú hǎo yǒu) unfriend
Sixty percent of those polled say that it is "completely acceptable" to unfriend an ex-boyfriend or ex-girlfriend.
60%的受访者称与前男友或前女友解除好友关系"完全可以接受"。
私信 (sī xìn) private message/direct message
You can only send direct message to those who follow you.
你只能给关注你的人发私信。
朋友圈 (péng yǒu quān) Moments/Friend Circle
She shared her holiday pictures on her Moments.
她在朋友圈里晒了她度假的照片。
简介 (jiǎn jiè)/个人资料 (gè rén zī liào) profile
Most social media sites ask you to upload a photo to your profile.
大多数社交媒体网站都让你在个人资料部分上传你的照片。
Please visit Chinlingo for Chinese learning.
0 responses on "13 Chinese phrases used for social media"