• LOGIN
  • No products in the cart.

I love this land

land.jpg


If I were a bird,

假如我是一只鸟,

I would sing with my hoarse voice

我也应该用嘶哑的喉咙歌唱:

Of this land buffeted by storms,

这被暴风雨所打击着的土地,

Of this river turbulent with our grief,

这永远汹涌着我们的悲愤的河流,

Of these angry winds ceaselessly blowing,

这无止息地吹刮着的激怒的风,

And of the dawn, infinitely gentle over the woods…

和那来自林间的无比温柔的黎明……

hen I would die

然后我死了,

Why are my eyes always brimming with tears?

连羽毛也腐烂在土地里面。为什么我的眼里常含泪水?

Because I love this land so deeply…

因为我对这土地爱得深沉……

背景知识:

艾青,原名蒋正涵,号海澄,曾用笔名莪加、克阿、林壁等,浙江省金华人。中国现代诗人。被认为是中国现代诗的代表诗人之一。主要作品有《大堰河——我的保姆》《艾青诗选》。艾青是土地的歌者,“土地”是他诗中出现最多的两个意象之一(另一个是“太阳”)。“土地”象征着生他养他而又多灾多难的祖国。对“土地”的热爱,是艾青作品咏唱不尽的旋律。

Share this
2016-06-24

0 responses on "I love this land"

    Leave a Message

    Copyright ©right 2024 Chinlingo Inc. All rights reserved.  闽ICP备15003609号-2 闽公网安备 35020302035673号