This section consists of 8 lessons, with the emphasis on polite words, expression of time periods, expression of contact means, and introduction of countries and important festivals. It is a course featured by the utterly basic and common Chinese words. Word teaching is supplemented by vivid interpretation with illustrations and cartoons. Plenty of exercises and Chinese character instructions are attached to help you learn Chinese in an all-round way. One article about Chinese culture goes with each lesson lead you to know about China deeply. The experienced TCFL (Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language) teacher Vicky offers a light-hearted interpretation of the words, and interacts with you in the ever-interesting games.
- The “Vocabulary course – Social occasions” is suitable for every Chinese beginner.
- Foreigners all age that want to learn Chinese quickly and build up your vocabulary in social occasions are recommended to learn by this course.
- People who love Chinese and want to visit China, study in China or know much more about China can learn this course for the start.
By learning the course, you will be able to expand your Chinese vocabulary and promote your communication skill in Chinese rapidly.
- Master the Chinese knowledge to fulfill the communication needs on various life scenes.
- You will be able to complete communication in Chinese skillfully on a specific scene.
- You will able to have a conversation about Chinese traditional festival with Chinese people, to talk about Mid-Autumn Festival, Spring Festival, etc. Chinese people love to talk about festival!
- You will have no problem to recognize 100 Chinese characters related to social occasion, so that you can express yourself more accurately and make more friends.
- You will know some Chinese festival culture.
- Be ready for our Chinlingo 1-on-1 live Chinese course on Chinlingo website.
|Social ABC Lesson 1: Polite Words
|Social ABC Lesson 2: Express a time period
|Social ABC Lesson 3: Abilities
|Social ABC Lesson 4: Telephone
|Social ABC Lesson 5: Work & Rest
|Social ABC Lesson 6: I want to go to China
|Social ABC Lesson 7: Festival
|Social ABC Lesson 8: Country
No Reviews found for this course.