This course is to help total beginners, particularly children from a non-Chinese background, build a solid foundation for learning Chinese as a foreign language.
How it works:
1. Before class, we offer a free trial class for every applicant to know more about our teaching situations.
2. All the applicants will be divided into 3 people group taught by one teacher at a fixed time every week.
3. In case you miss the weekly live classes, we provide class record of your group for you to follow.
The series of course is designed to emphasize the development of communication skills in listening and speaking. Recognizing characters and writing characters are also the focus of the courses. We employ the Communicative Approach, and also take into account the unique characteristics of the children when they engage in language learning at an early age. Variety of activities such as songs, games, hand words, etc., is careful designed to motivate the children to learn. Each lesson has a song using all the new words and sentence, Chinese culture is also introduced in a fun way with games and interactive activities.
• Master the pronunciation of nearly 60 frequently used Chinese words. You’ll be able to count number and say hello, daily greeting, family members, body parts, toys, friends and clothes correctly
• You’ll be able to tell names, age, introduce yourself briefly, can tell about animals, colors, fruit, color, day&date, time, candy&cake, can describe the states such as big&small, much&little.
• You will have no problem to recognize 40 Chinese characters related to numbers, name, date, clothes and time.
• You will know some Chinese culture and etiquette in greeting, family and colors.
(1) Warming Up
(2) New Words
(6) Culture Corner
|Unit 1 Numbers & Greeting|
|Unit 2 Name & Age|
|Unit 3 Family（1）& Body parts|
|Unit 4 Animals（1） & Colour（1）|
|Unit 5 Food（1） & Fruit|
No Reviews found for this course.