This section consists of 10 lessons, with the emphasis on words of body parts, sense organs, sensory perceptions, disease symptoms, health status, and emotion expression. It is a course featured by the utterly basic and common Chinese words. Word teaching is supplemented by vivid interpretation with illustrations and cartoons. Plenty of exercises and Chinese character instructions are attached to help you learn Chinese in an all-round way. One article about Chinese culture goes with each lesson lead you to know about China deeply. The experienced TCFL (Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language) teacher Vicky offers a light-hearted interpretation of the words, and interacts with you in the ever-interesting games.
- The “Vocabulary course – Health” is suitable for every Chinese beginner.
- Foreigners all age that want to learn Chinese quickly and build up your vocabulary in body parts, sense organs, health status are recommended to learn by this course.
- People who love Chinese and want to visit China or study in China can learn this course for the start.
By learning the course, you will be able to expand your Chinese vocabulary and promote your communication skill in Chinese rapidly.
- Master the pronunciation of nearly 100 frequently used Chinese words. You’ll be able to go to hospital to consult the doctor when you are ill.
- You will able to have a conversation about mood with your Chinese friends, to talk about how you are feeling today, Chinese people love to talk about mood!
- You will know some health information.
- Be ready for our Chinlingo 1-on-1 live Chinese course on Chinlingo website.
|Health Lesson 1: Body Parts||00:03:37|
|Health Lesson 2: Five Sense Organs||00:03:51|
|Health Lesson 3: My arm aches||00:02:52|
|Health Lesson 4: Pain||00:02:44|
|Health Lesson 5: Catch a Cold||00:04:23|
|Health Lesson 6: I don’t feel well||00:02:58|
|Health Lesson 7: Emotional Words (1)||00:04:48|
|Health Lesson 8: Emotional Words (2)||00:05:00|
|Health Lesson 9: Emotional Words (3)||00:04:05|
No Reviews found for this course.