Chinese learners who are interested in Chinese and who have learned Chinese to some extent; Chinese learners who feel like communicating in Chinese when travelling, studying and working in China; Chinese students who hopes to pass the HSK test (Level 3).
Get a vocabulary of about 600 words and master the grammar knowledge of HSK(Level 3); achieve the HSK Level 3 through systematic study and be competent for the HSK test (Level 3); promote the comprehensive Chinese proficiency and improve Chinese listening, speaking, reading and writing completely; be able to communicate basically in Chinese during work, study, life, etc; be able to communicate basically in Chinese when travelling in China.
- To express the order and process of an action
- To express the degree of state and potential complement
- To express possibility with “会”，learn to talk about the interest.
- To express approximate number and estimation
- To use associated words to express meaning of condition, supposal and exception
|Unit 1 Order & Process|
|Unit 2 Possibility & Ability|
|Unit 3 Approximation & Estimation|
|Unit 4 Suppose and exception|
|Unit 5 Test Preparation (1)|
No Reviews found for this course.