Target Group: Chinese beginners who are interested in Chinese or who have just ever learned Pinyin; Chinese learners who have learned Chinese but failed to get a solid knowledge and hope for a systematic study; Chinese learners who hope to pass the HSK test (Level 2)
Get a vocabulary of about 300 words and master the grammar knowledge of HSK2; achieve the HSK Level 2 through systematic study and be competent for the HSK test (Level 2); get a solid foundation of Chinese learning and improve Chinese listening, speaking, reading and writing comprehensively; reach the top level as a Chinese beginner and be able to communicate on daily topics in Chinese.
- Greeting, farewell, appreciation, apology and welcome.
- Introduce oneself briefly (name, age, hobbies, capabilities, etc.)
- Express the quantity, order and time.
- Simple description (weather, size, mood, colors, etc.)
- Propose and answer simple questions (shopping, transport, see a doctor, etc)
- Express simple emotions and opinions.
|Unit 1 Greeting & Daily Farewell|
|Unit 2 Self-introduction & Personal hobbies|
|Unit 3 Date,Time,Price & Quantity|
|Unit 4 Test Preparation (1)|
|Unit 5 Simple Description,Simple Questions|
|Unit 6 Simple emotions & Opinions|
|Unit 7 Test Preparation （2）|
No Reviews found for this course.