Chinese learners who are interested in Chinese and who have learned Chinese to some extent; Chinese learners who feel like communicating in Chinese when travelling, studying and working in China; Chinese students who hopes to pass the HSK test (Level 3).
Get a vocabulary of about 600 words and master the grammar knowledge of HSK(Level 3); achieve the HSK Level 3 through systematic study and be competent for the HSK test (Level 3); promote the comprehensive Chinese proficiency and improve Chinese listening, speaking, reading and writing completely; be able to communicate basically in Chinese during work, study, life, etc; be able to communicate basically in Chinese when travelling in China.
- To express time and duration of an action
- The usage of”那”at the beginning of the sentence, and the complement of state.
- To express comparative sentences
- To express the complement of direction, result and possibility.
- The special sentences with “把” to express the meaning of disposal
6. The special sentences with “被”or other words to express the positive meaning
|Unit 1 Direction & Location|
|Unit 2 Accident & Solution|
|Unit 3 Comparison & Duration|
|Unit 4 Disposal & Passive|
|Unit 5 Test Preparation (3)|
No Reviews found for this course.