Chinese learners who are interested in Chinese and who have learned Chinese to some extent; Chinese learners who feel like communicating in Chinese when travelling, studying and working in China; Chinese students who hopes to pass the HSK test (Level 3).
Get a vocabulary of about 600 words and master the grammar knowledge of HSK(Level 3); achieve the HSK Level 3 through systematic study and be competent for the HSK test (Level 3); promote the comprehensive Chinese proficiency and improve Chinese listening, speaking, reading and writing completely; be able to communicate basically in Chinese during work, study, life, etc; be able to communicate basically in Chinese when travelling in China.
- To compare”又”and ” 再” to express the recurrence of an action or a situation
- To compare”才”and ” 就” to express the opportunity of the action
- To compare”刚刚”and”刚才”，“还是”and “或者”
- To express the state of an action advance gradually with “越…越…”
- To express passive sentences with “使”“让”
- The flexible use of Interrogative pronouns.
|Unit 1 Reminder & Consequence|
|Unit 2 Attempt & Opportunity|
|Unit 3 Selection & Decision|
|Unit 4 Order & consultation|
|Unit 5 Test Preparation (2)|
No Reviews found for this course.