This course is designed for those who already have some knowledge of Chinese or completed Advanced Chinese 1. New participants who:
（1） have at least 200 hours language study
（2）have a reading vocabulary of 3000 words are welcome to join this class.
（3）have passed HSK 5
The aim is to develop participants’ conversational abilities, improve their fluency of speaking, make long conversations or short speech on substantial topics, and talk with native Chinese naturally and independently.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to conduct conversations in Chinese on a range of topics, and:
(1) Make a speech in formal occasions, such as wedding, graduation ceremony, business negotiation, and accept congratulations, thanks and apology.
(2) Read the manual about furniture, clothes, handicrafts and high-tech products, consult the confuse part of product manual, can introduce the production process, function, feature, ingredient.
(3)Can read and understand the articles about nature environment, resources exploration and development, environment protection, the relationship between human and nature.
(4)can share feelings of depression, confusion and loss in love, friendship, family love; understand the analyses about relevant situation; can read article related personal feelings; write daily about affection in approximately 300 characters.
(5) Exchange ideas and suggestions with business partner and negotiate with other company, write an oral or written report about the negotiation.
Upon completion of this course, you will:
(1) Learn more usage of complicated adverbs, pronouns and complicated sentence patterns.
(2) Learn approximately 1000 new vocabulary items and phrases, and reach the words capacity of 4000
(3) Involve in more topic and talk more deeply, such as social issues, Chinese contemporary politics, traditional art, and value system of Chinese people.
(4) Give a speech and debate in any normal topic.
(5)Can summary the main meaning of article, abbreviate some long passages.
(6) Write a critical or argumentative writing article with more than 800 Chinese characters.
Your language learning experience will be complemented with an exploration of culture. You will be exposed to Chinese culture and history, customs and social etiquette, value systems and identities, and some current affairs.
Everyone interested in learning some Chinese language will be warmly welcomed to our course.
(1) Review&Warming Up
(2) New Words
(5)Hot&Popular Topic Discussion
|Unit 1 Family education,family love & reunion|
|Review & Quiz 1||00:00:00|
|Unit 1 Wisdom of animals,biotechnology|
|Unit 3 Multi-language learning,vocational development|
|Review & Quiz 2||00:00:00|
|Unit 4 Life inspiring,life philosophy & life interest|
|Review & Quiz 3||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.