This course is designed for those who already have some knowledge of Chinese or completed Pre-Advanced Chinese. New participants who:
have at least 180 hours language study
have a reading vocabulary of 2000 words are welcome to join this class.
have passed HSK 4 with high scores
The aim is to develop participants’ conversational abilities, improve their fluency of speaking, make long conversations or short speech on substantial topics, increase their vocabulary and characters, and extend their understanding of Chinese grammar.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to conduct conversations in Chinese on a range of topics, and:
(1) Express your need of renting house, consult the details of house, and negotiate with agency about agreement.
(2) Tell the need of travel and consult the details of tour products, give out suggestion about the learning plan, write itinerary in 100 characters approximately.
(3) raise oral claim against poor quality, ask for refund and tell the situation and reason, negotiate with seller.
(4)Consult and communicate the service with the bank staff.
(5)Understand the problem of computer and internet, such as speed of internet, virus and loss of files, create Chinese blog.
(6)Read relevant introduction of a company, understand brief introduction about management, give out a summative report about management of company.
Upon completion of this course, you will:
(1) Learn more usage of various adverbs, pronouns and some special structures of sentence.
(2) Learn approximately 600 new vocabulary items and phrases,and reach the words capacity of 3500
(3) Involve in more topic and talk more deeply, such as social issues, Chinese contemporary economy, traditional custom, and laws and social morality.
(4) Give a speech and debate with social & economic topic.
(5) Write a critical or argumentative writing article with more than 500 Chinese characters.
Your language learning experience will be complemented with an exploration of culture. You will be exposed to Chinese culture and history, customs and social etiquette, value systems and identities, and some current affairs.
Everyone interested in learning some Chinese language will be warmly welcomed to our course.
(1) Review&Warming Up
(2) New Words
(5)Hot&Popular Topic Discussion
|Unit 1 Special cuisine& social relations|
|Unit 2 Subject, home education&volunteer service|
|Review & Quiz 1||00:00:00|
|Unit 3 Job seeking,career&market competition|
|Review & Quiz 2||00:00:00|
|Unit 4 Social communication,traffic management&geographical environment|
|Review & Quiz 3||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.