Chinese learners who are interested in Chinese and who have learned Chinese to some extent; Chinese learners who feel like communicating in Chinese when travelling, studying and working in China; Chinese students who hopes to pass the HSK test (Level 3).
Get a vocabulary of about 600 words and master the grammar knowledge of HSK(Level 3); achieve the HSK Level 3 through systematic study and be competent for the HSK test (Level 3); promote the comprehensive Chinese proficiency and improve Chinese listening, speaking, reading and writing completely; be able to communicate basically in Chinese during work, study, life, etc; be able to communicate basically in Chinese when travelling in China.
- Introduce oneself briefly (family, residence, appearance, character, etc.)
- Simple description (directions, right or wrong, seasons, etc.)
- Express one’s ideas and inquire about others’ opinions
- Make proposals, comparisons and selections.
- Stress or exclaim over something.
- Express degrees and frequency.
- Remind, dissuade, console and encourage somebody
- Express the logic relations.