Chinese learners who are interested in Chinese and who have learned Chinese to some extent; Chinese learners who feel like communicating in Chinese when travelling, studying and working in China; Chinese students who hopes to pass the HSK test (Level 3).
Get a vocabulary of about 600 words and master the grammar knowledge of HSK(Level 3); achieve the HSK Level 3 through systematic study and be competent for the HSK test (Level 3); promote the comprehensive Chinese proficiency and improve Chinese listening, speaking, reading and writing completely; be able to communicate basically in Chinese during work, study, life, etc; be able to communicate basically in Chinese when travelling in China.
- To express alternative questions and the expression of superlative degree
- To express the continuing of an action or state
- To express one’s ideas and inquire about others’ opinions
- To express the complicated complement of direction
- To express the approximate number and general idea.