The rapid-developing Chinese economy is globalizing the Chinese language and culture at a faster pace. Business Chinese has become much in demand worldwide. This series of business courses are new and interesting courses for businessman, such as international company staff abroad, foreign business people in China and learners of business Chinese in Confucius Institutes around the world. The courses have applied the general language learning principles and common procedures of international business practice,in an attempt to improve the business Chinese proficiency and inter-culture business communication competence of foreign learners.
Business Chinese 1 provides a 40-period entry level program of business Chinese, is designed for beginners of business Chinese, for Chinese beginner who has already known Pinyin and basic character knowledge.
Learning Knowledge and Objectives:
This course contains 20 unites of business situation modules to describe the entire process and each phrase of business activities. Upon completion of this course, you will:
(1) learn to greet, introduce and make schedule,
(2) learn to check in, order Chinese dishes, and make a toasting,
(3) learn to express cash, bank, intention, asking for help, transportation and ask the way,
(4) make an appointment, play a visit and ask for advice or permission,
(5) learn to introduce company briefly, learn the structure of a company, send good wishes,
(6) make market positioning ,market strategies, transition in meaning,
(7) make business consultation, market analysis, demonstrate products,
(8) make a contract, sign a contract, start a conversation,
(9) learn to say goodbye, board a plane and make an assumption
Your language learning experience will be complemented with an exploration of culture. You will be exposed to Chinese culture and history, customs and social etiquette, value systems and identities, and some current affairs.
Everyone interested in learning some Chinese language will be warmly welcomed to our course.
|Unit 1 Arriving,Dining & Lodging in China|
|Unit 2 Money & Making appointment|
|Review & Quiz 1|
|Unit 3 Introduction & Marketing of a company|
|Unit 4 Business Consultation & Visiting|
|Unit 5 Business Negotiation and Contract|
|Review & Quiz 2|
No Reviews found for this course.