The course is designed for those whose Chinese level are equal to HSK level 3 or who have completed the contents of Level 2 group learning. It aim to develop participants’ conversational abilities, improve their pronunciation, increase their vocabulary and extend their understanding of Chinese grammar.
How it works:
- Once you register for the program, we will arrange a quiz to test your Chinese level.
- After receiving payment, we will add you to the corresponding WeChat group according to your Chinese level.
- Learning materials including words, sentences, grammers and voice message will be sent to the learning group everyday, you can also download the materials on our website.
- Exercises or homework will be paired with learning materials, you can learn and practice in the group at any time and any where.
- Valuable questions about Chinese learning from you will be gathered and explained by our professional teachers.
1. Practical Daily expressions
We select 10 daily topic, more than 50 key phrases and sentences, help you speak naturally like Chinese.
2. Improve your listening
1~2 standard Demonstration recordings each day,50+ in total, let learners fell under the influence of real Chinese language environment.
3. Standard Pronunciation,train your speaking
Professional Chinese teachers make recordings, learners follow to read,and teachers help you to correct,make your speaking improve rapidly.
4. Form a good habit of learning
Teachers will guide and correct the mistakes of learners every work day, we learn in a group, can communicate and help each other.
Easy to learn, Easy to make friends, Easy to make progress.
|Day 1 Getting married 我结婚了||00:00:00|
|Day 2 on business trip 出差||00:00:00|
|Day3 College campus 大学校园||00:00:00|
|Day 4 Troubles of accommodation 住的麻烦||00:00:00|
|Day 5 Being a guest 做客||00:00:00|
|Day 6 Visiting someone||00:00:00|
|Day 7 Getting close to nature||00:00:00|
|Day 8 Breaking up||00:00:00|
|Day 9 My favorite season||00:00:00|
|Day10 Buying furniture||00:00:00|
|Day11 Shopping around||00:00:00|
|Day12 Talking about friends||00:00:00|
|Day13 Taking a taxi||00:00:00|
|Day14 Physical exercises||00:00:00|
|Day16 Married life||00:00:00|
|Day17 Playing computer games||00:00:00|
|Day 18 Receiving guest||00:00:00|
|Day 19 Exchange of language skills||00:00:00|
|Day 20 Preparing Exams||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.