This course is designed for the kids who have already finished learning Chinese for kids 1, and some kids who have basic knowledge about Chinese.
Language skills in listening and speaking are the emphasis of this course, and the language materials are carefully selected and relevant to children of this age group. Recognizing characters and writing characters are also the focus of the courses. Motor skills will be developed through all kinds of fun and interesting activities, including drawing lines and pictures, coloring, tracing characters and making handicrafts. Cognitive ability is a very important aspect of early schooling, By understanding the world around them through shapes, colors, directions, etc., children may find Chinese language learning more exciting, fun and relevant. Chinese culture is also introduced in a fun way with games and interactive activities.
- Master the pronunciation of nearly 60 frequently new Chinese words. You’ll be able to say words and sentence about toys, friends, clothes correctly.
- You’ll be able to tell topic about color, day&date, time, candy&cake, can describe the states such as big&small, much&little.
- You will have no problem to recognize 50 Chinese characters related to date, clothes and time.
- You will know some Chinese culture and etiquette in food and time.
- Be ready for our Chinlingo Chinese course for kids 3 and some other special courses on Chinlingo website.