Target Group: Chinese beginners who are interested in Chinese or who have just ever learned Pinyin; Chinese learners who have learned Chinese but failed to get a solid knowledge and hope for a systematic study; Chinese learners who hope to pass the HSK test (Level 2)
Get a vocabulary of about 300 words and master the grammar knowledge of HSK2; achieve the HSK Level 2 through systematic study and be competent for the HSK test (Level 2); get a solid foundation of Chinese learning and improve Chinese listening, speaking, reading and writing comprehensively; reach the top level as a Chinese beginner and be able to communicate on daily topics in Chinese.
1. Greeting, farewell, appreciation, apology and welcome.
2. Introduce oneself briefly (name, age, hobbies, capabilities, etc.)
3. Express the quantity, order and time.
4. Simple description (weather, size, mood, colors, etc.)
5. Propose and answer simple questions (shopping, transport, see a doctor, etc)
6. Express simple emotions and opinions.