Chinese learners who are interested in Chinese and who have learned Chinese to some extent; Chinese learners who feel like communicating in Chinese when travelling, studying and working in China; Chinese students who hopes to pass the HSK test (Level 3).
Get a vocabulary of about 600 words and master the grammar knowledge of HSK(Level 3); achieve the HSK Level 3 through systematic study and be competent for the HSK test (Level 3); promote the comprehensive Chinese proficiency and improve Chinese listening, speaking, reading and writing completely; be able to communicate basically in Chinese during work, study, life, etc; be able to communicate basically in Chinese when travelling in China.
1. Introduce oneself briefly (family, residence, appearance, character, etc.)
2. Simple description (directions, right or wrong, seasons, etc.)
3. Express one’s ideas and inquire about others’ opinions
4. Make proposals, comparisons and selections.
5. Stress or exclaim over something.
6. Express degrees and frequency.
7. Remind, dissuade, console and encourage somebody
8. Express the logic relations.