This course is designed for those who already have a some knowledge of Chinese or completed Chinese Intermediate 3. New participants who:
(1) have at least 150 hours language study
(2) have a reading vocabulary of 1400 words are welcome to join this class.
(3) have passed HSK 4
The aim is to develop participants’ conversational abilities, improve their pronunciation, increase their vocabulary and characters, and extend their understanding of Chinese grammar.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to conduct conversations in Chinese on a range of topics, and:
(1) Rent house at agency and online;can read Chinese menu and the articles or TV shows which introduce Chinese food and food custom；
(2) make a travel plan and read guide,can understand the introductions which agency and TV give,can share the travel experience；
(3) can read the notes with invitation,farewell,apology,thank;can understand the implication meaning beyond the words；
(4) can read the sale ads and flyers, understand the description about the products and service,communicate the price,discount, receipt, and after-sale service；
(5) can read and understand the introduction about opening account, depositing, withdrawing at bank;can read the introduction on the automatic teller machine；
(6) talk about the internet and hot news; understand the comments about sport matches;
(7) can read and understand the rules and principles,understand the requires from the boss, parents, teachers, make submit a written application or suggestion letter to relevant government departments
(8) can read and understand the description of a job,and the request about procedures of entry;understand the brief introduction about the business or management of the company.
Upon completion of this course, you will:
(1) learn more usage of complicated adverbs,pronouns and some special structures of sentence.
(2) learn approximately 800 new vocabulary items and phrases,and reach the words capacity of 3500
(3) involve in more topic and talk more deeply,such as art,Chinese literature,traditional custom, and social rules and values
(4) give a short speech and debate with some topic.
(5) write a critical or argumentative writing article with more than 300 Chinese characters.
Your language learning experience will be complemented with an exploration of culture. You will be exposed to Chinese culture and history, customs and social etiquette, value systems and identities, and some current affairs.
Everyone interested in learning some Chinese language will be warmly welcomed to our course.
(1) Review&Warming Up
(2) New Words
(5)Hot&Popular Topic Discussion
|Unit 1 Love&marriage,traditional virtue&filial respect|
|Unit 2 keeping fit, healthy & medical care|
|Review & Quiz 1||00:00:00|
|Unit 3 Artistic appreciation, home & daily life|
|Unit 4 Idiom Stories & origin of customs|
|Review & Quiz 2||00:00:00|
|Unit 5 Internet,social media & modern life|
|Review & Quiz 3||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.