Chinese learners who are interested in Chinese and who have learned Chinese to some extent; Chinese learners who feel like communicating in Chinese when travelling, studying and working in China; Chinese students who hopes to pass the HSK test (Level 3).
Get a vocabulary of about 600 words and master the grammar knowledge of HSK(Level 3); achieve the HSK Level 3 through systematic study and be competent for the HSK test (Level 3); promote the comprehensive Chinese proficiency and improve Chinese listening, speaking, reading and writing completely; be able to communicate basically in Chinese during work, study, life, etc; be able to communicate basically in Chinese when travelling in China.
- Express one’s ideas and inquire about others’ opinions
- Make proposals, comparisons and selections.
- Stress or exclaim over something.
- Express degrees and frequency.
- Remind, dissuade, console and encourage somebody
- Express the logic relations
|Unit 1 Residence & Internet|
|Unit 2 Competition & Changes|
|Unit 3 Identification & Logical relations|
|Unit 4 Test Preparation (2)|
No Reviews found for this course.